The Algarve is one of Southern Europe's most popular holiday and golfing destinations and claims to have more sunny days than any other place in Europe.
Breath-taking beaches, quaint little villages and some of the most understated wines in Southern Europe, this is the one to add to your bucket list!
Is the Algarve the right destination for you?
- Only 2.5 hours flight time from the UK
- Direct flights with:
- EasyJet (Luton, Southend, Gatwick, Bristol, Liverpool, Belfast, Glasgow)
- British Airways (Gatwick)
- Ryan Air (Stansted, Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool, Edinburgh)
- Jet 2 (Stansted, Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow)
- Thomas Cook (Manchester)
- No time difference with the UK
- Family friendly
- Golfing paradise
- Cultural, beautiful and relaxing
Carvoeiro is located in central Algarve between Lagos and Albufeira and only 40 minutes drive from Faro Airport.
The town itself is built between some magnificent cliffs and still retains much of it's Portuguese charm whilst boasting fantastic restaurants and little boutiques and shops.
The one thing we love about the town is that you can walk straight onto the beach from the centre of the town!